I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by Layster-Group sp. z o.o. in accordance with regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I hereby give also consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by Layster-Group sp. z o.o. for the purposes of future recruitment processes.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CLAUSE:
In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (general regulation) I inform that:
1) The Administrator of your personal data is the Layster Group Sp. z o.o. with with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Konstancińska 2;
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment.
3) Your personal data may be transferred to a third country / international organization on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission;
You can obtain a copy of the personal data transferred to a third country on the basis of a written request submitted to the Data Administrator.
3) Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of their collection or until a request for their removal is submitted;
4) You have the right to access your data and the right to correct, delete, restrict processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
5) You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the Data Administrator's processing violates the provisions of the GDPR;
6) Providing your personal data is voluntary, but obligatory to process the application.